Monday 8 April 2013

Start Anyway!

Now, for a longtime I have been toying with the idea of blogging about life lessons I have learnt along the way, hoping that one day someone will stumble on my thoughts and find some light.

So today at one of my lowest point in life, I decided to start! Start anyway!
Do you have a small idea you have been toying with and waiting for the best opportunity? The time is now. Start anyway, get at it, don't wait for the perfect moment it may never come.

Start small, its easier to make your mistakes when you are small than when you have invested all into it and it flops. Build from the scratch, there are so many lessons to be learnt on the way to getting the big idea done! Make your mistakes and learn from them.

Practise is done behind the curtain, the stage is owned only by those who have done rehearsals behind the curtain.

So just like me start anyway!

Peace!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment