Wednesday 12 November 2014

Life Drive III

Life on the Road

While Driving home sometime ago after work I learnt some lessons, I thought was worthy of sharing.
So I chose a lane that happened to have a broken down vehicle. The implication, I was delayed for a few minutes, but even that saved me some pains I could have run into had I not been delayed.

Sometimes in life we make decisions that don't turn out so right. Yes we all find ourselves there at one time or the other. Yet while going through the road our decisions have taken us, we must stay positive. Nothing makes life positive more than positivity! Anger, leads to emotions that make you less than who you should be and in the process you hurt people around you, maybe that person you need to get out of your situation.

Remain positive no matter what road you find yourself. For I know all things work for good, especially when you love God and are called according to Purpose!

So what's you bad road, a bad marriage, failed relationship, failure at business or an exam, whatever it is, Stay POSITIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment