Thursday 11 July 2013

Life a Series of Points!


I don’t know why I am wired the way I am but this is just me! Always evaluating, analyzing life. At some point in my life, I thought life was a journey, and then I thought life was a dream and now, at this point I think life is a series of points. Mathematically speaking, life is a series of points which equate to a line and when the line is formed, you get to the other end of eternity.

I have come to a conclusion that every point in life is just a point! Like my people would say "no condition is permanent"! Whatever point you find yourself today, it’s just a point. Be it a good or bad point, it's just a point!

So today if you are the Belle of the World, making great hits, getting the cheques signed, it’s just a point still! Be humble about it, celebrate it, you need this memory for the days ahead.

And if you are at the bad or not so good point right now and it seems like everything is taking their turn to crash like a pack of cards, yet rejoice! Learn the lessons! I heard a quote recently which I feel is most appropriate for you, Adversity is a great Teacher! Please learn the lessons of today! Never waste your pain! When life tries to crush you, make sure you release some juice!

Always remember, every point is just a point and very soon they will add up and things will get clearer!

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment